PERFORATED IMAGE DESIGN OPPORTUNITY
AluFab Metals’ architectural metal panel with uses advanced computer-based manufacturing to create complex images using perforations. By varying the size, location, and density of the perforations, areas of light, dark, and shades in between are created to form an image.
With the ability to create the perforated images from any digital picture or a combination of pictures including your own graphics, images, logos, photos, or text, Architects and Designers have the ability to create unique, one of a kind, single or multi-panel systems.
PERFORATED IMAGING CUSTOM METAL PANELS
Perforated Imaging incorporates your own graphics, images, logos, photos, or text to create one-of-a-kind single or multipanel systems.
PERFORATED PANEL IMAGING VERSATILITY
Backlighting Perforated Images
Backlighting the panels highlights the perforated image producing a more dramatic effect at nighttime or in darker settings.
Perforated Panel Sub-Wall Color Accents
Acrylic color sheets or other cladding materials and colors can be utilized behind the perforated imaging to create incredible features, layers, and textures causing the image or design to stand out.
APPLICATIONS OF PERFORATED IMAGING
Customizing your design is simple and easy. AluFab team will work with you to modify the system for various applications, in a large array of material finishes and colors.
- Exterior Facades with custom perforated graphics
- Interior display or panel walls with perforated graphics
- Feature walls with perforated corporate branding and logos
- Hotel and Office tower lobbies with decorative ceiling panels
- Infill panels with perforated imaging
- Custom signage with perforated images and logos
- Restaurant seating dividers/partitions
- Railing and fence systems
- Room and building dividers
- Rooftop Equipment Screen systems
PERFORATED METAL PANEL IMAGING FABRICATION EXPERTISE
Whether you are an Owner, Architect, General Contractor or Installer, our experienced staff can provide solutions to your most complex aluminum wall system designs.
- Design and image selection assistance
- Design consultation and system evaluation
- Material and fabrication specification
- Shop drawings and CAD details
- Ready to install panel
- Technical support